Accountant/Invoicing Officer at Forbsmarch
Fobsmarch Partners Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading providers of supply chain solutions. The company combines its core products, tailor-made end-to-end solutions to meet the needs of its customers’ supply chains, no matter how demanding they might be.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Invoicing Officer
The Invoicing Officer / Accountant would:
- Perform daily invoicing functions on transactions of the company
- Provide a daily update and presentation of financial transactions of the company and resolution of billing errors.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Process and advise on tax matters, processing, filing, payment and returns.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, forecasts, balance sheets and profit and loss account according to schedule (monthly)
- Provide technical support to management.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2020.
How to Apply for Accountant / Invoicing Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and attach a Cover Letter stating why you would be perfect for the job via: email@example.com with “Job title” as subject of the email.
Don’t keep this, share with someone that needs it!