Accountant at My Vision Consult Edo State
- Post Date:June 9, 2020
- Views 74
Accountant at My Vision Consult EDO State
My Vision Consult – Our client, a frontline player involved in importation and sale of frozen foods and other products, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Benin, Edo
Department: Accounts Department
Reports to: Managing Director
Grade: Middle level
Job Expectation Summary
- The Accountant is responsible for all cash transactions, helping to manage the company books mentor and train existing staff.
- He/She is expected to be a highly organized professional with an excellent head for numbers.
He/she will be expected to:
- Advising the board of directors on tax and other statutory responsibility
- Accounts reconciliations
- Handle customers and general accounting queries
- Explicit knowledge of cost accounting and management accounting measures
- Explicit knowledge of profit and loss accounts
- Detailed understanding and use of tally software
- Reconcile accounts with general ledger
Desired Knowledge, Competency and Skill Requirement
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Balance sheet control
- Liquidity control
- Tracking of accounts ratios for management decision
- Proficiency in major accounting packages
- Strong leadership skills.
N150,000.00 – N200,000.00 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role and location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted and contacted.
Don’t keep this, share with someone that needs it!