Accountant at Baldon Clothiers Limited
Baldon Clothiers is the home of Premium Quality made-to-fit clothing for every occassion. From Corporate Wears to Traditional, Team Apparel, Uniforms, Company Overalls, Branded Shirts and Promotional items, Baldon offers quality and elegant style with a touch of excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- First degree or equivalent education in Accounting.
- A certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience as an accountant.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position as subject of the mail.