Account Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Post Date:December 21, 2020
- Views 14
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Department: Accounts and Finance
Reports to: Accounts Supervisor / Manager
- The Accounts Officer’s primary role is to assist the Financial Controller in the administration of the association’s financial accounts.
- Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financialinformation. As such the overall financial health of the association is supported from this areathrough the delivery of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
- Posting of Accounting Entries in Tally
- Bank Reconciliation and other reconciliation
- Tally Software knowledge and experience is a must.
- Preparation of various account reports (Regular and Ad-hoc).
- Assisting other Finance and Sub-Functions as at when required.
- Accounting Graduate or related field with more than 2 years of experience.
- ICAN (added advantage).
- Good Accounting Knowledge
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good knowledge of Companies Act and Tax Laws
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Account Payable process (added advantage).
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Methods of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with Job Title and Location as the subject of their email.