Account Executive at Proten International – Mid Level Job
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Key Account Executive (Oil and Gas)
Deadline:23rd June, 2020
Career Type: Mid Level Job
Job Location: Lagos
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; from lead identification and tender generation up till cycle closure.
- Establish, develop, and maintain trust and business relationships with key personnel across various departments (contracts and procurement, maintenance, engineering, projects, finance, and accounting, etc) in assigned accounts.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, goals, needs, and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
- Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news, and projects in order to build opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest, and generate new business.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business.
- Ensure Client visits are pre-planned and well prepared prior to the visit. Visits to be followed with timely & professional visit reports.
- Attend to tenders and negotiate with the clients tender, contract, and quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Promote the company as a solution provider and spread awareness of our product offerings, the advantage over the competition, and our after-sales support services to help increase market share.
- Follow up on the market activity and develop a thorough understanding of major players/competitors in the industry for both supply and services and accordingly develop strategies to keep a competitive advantage.
- Prepare regular reports on progress, targets met, and forecasts on a timely basis as required by direct Manager. Closely liaise and coordinate with other inter-company departments (logistics, services, and procurement, etc) and maintain a positive and cooperative relationship.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using this link.
Don’t keep this, share with someone that needs it!