TV Presenter at Fesaded Communications
Fesadeb Communications Limited is Nigeria’s leading media company driving the growth of the housing sector through a multifaceted channel approach encompassing TV, print, online media and live-interactive platforms.
These avenues which have grown into some of the most lucrative showcases for corporates, products and services within the built and construction sector include Abuja International Housing Show Africa’s largest real estate and construction festival, Housing Development Programme on NTA & AIT, Housing Time on RayPower, Housing News Magazine and the largest housing news portal in the nation, africahousingnews.com
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: TV Presenter at Fesaded Communications
Company: Fesadeb Media Group
Deadline Date: 1st October, 2020
Specialization: Media / Art / Entertainment
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Research topics and background information for items to be featured on the programme
- Read short news, traffic, sport or weather reports
- Provide links between programmes
- Read from a script or autocue, or improvise
- Plan and rehearse shows
- Write and sometimes memorise scripts
- Liaise with other members of the production and technical teams
- Introduce and host programmes
- Interview guests in the studio, by telephone or on location
- Play music
- In radio, ‘drive’ the desk and operate some of the technical equipment for recording and playback, using computers to cue up and play music and jingles
- Keep the programme running to schedule, responding positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvising where necessary
- In television, keep in contact with the director and production team in the studio gallery, via ear-piece link
- Meet with the production crew to assess or review a broadcast, and to plan the next one.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Must Reside In Abuja.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Samples of News Reports you have previously worked on to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.